Sign up for the Get R.E.A.L. Newsletter





Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hello Blog World

I'm here. Finally. I feel like I've travelled for many, many days, had long layovers and gone to the wrong airport a couple of times. And, all in the name of setting up my blog.

I'm in public relations and internet marketing. I've worked in television. I've been exposed to some sort of digital something or other for most of my life. I advise clients and colleagues on the importance of being connected to your customers in real space and cyber space.

So, why when I finally started to focus on my blog was I acting like the poster child for computer illiteracy. Because I'm the poster child for computer illiteracy. I "friend" and "follow", I can talk about the number of "hits" to a website and not sound like I'm putting out a contract on someone. Heck, I can even tweet. But, put me in front of anything technical with directions that might as well be written in a foreign language and I am completely lost. I can't even figure out how to work the remote on our TV.

Luckily, the information that will be posted here will be far more valuable than my (lack of) technical expertise in blog design.

Your feedback on these pages is most welcome. A dialogue requires a two-way conversation otherwise I'm talking to myself and laughing at my own jokes.

And, that won't be nearly as interesting as hearing from you.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I may not always be able to respond personally, but I read (and take to heart) every one.